Teaching Leaders and The Future Leaders Trust are two leading not-for-profit organisations with a common mission to transform the life chances of children by building a movement of exceptional leaders at all levels in schools in challenging contexts. In June 2016 we announced our intention to join forces and form one organisation. We share an ambitious vision that every child fulfils their potential regardless of background and a belief that great school leaders at all levels are the key to achieving this. From 1 November 2016 we will operate as one unified, stronger organisation and are seeking skilled and driven people with a passion for social justice to join our workforce. The strategy and culture emerging from our union is vibrant, bold and dynamic and will make us major players in the education sector. This is certainly an exciting time to join us! Read more about our integration.
Please click on each department below to find out more about their function and job vacancies in that team.
How to apply
To apply for any of our vacancies please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- An up-to-date CV, no more than two pages in length
- A cover letter – up to one page and must include why you are interested in the role and any dates you are unavailable for interview
- Equality monitoring form available here
All applications must be received by 9:00am on Friday 4 November.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive at this stage we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants.For those successful at the application stage there will be a two-stage interview process which will include, but not be limited to, competency style questioning and a technical interview. The first stage of this process is likely to commence from Monday 7 November.
For any questions or queries please email us at email@example.com
Whilst we are still working on creating an effective total reward package for the new organisation, we are happy to announce that to get us going we will be able to offer you:
- Agile working – a dynamic and flexible internal culture that gives employees control over the way they work, and supports wellbeing
- A competitive annual leave entitlement – 25 days plus bank holidays
- A generous employer pension contribution – 11% (10% pension plus 1% NI rebate)
- Competitive salary rates
- Season ticket and bike loans
- Various learning and development options for you to take ownership of your career development, including; a management and leadership programme
- A dedicated HR, payroll and finance team that will deliver great service.